Old December 26th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
J. Mc Laughlin

Default BCD396T questions 12/26/2005

Question 1 has been answered. After a very long time, "Charge Complete"
appeared.

Another couple of questions:
3. On the right hand side of the second line down from the top is an
arrow pointing up. I have not found the significance of the arrow in the
manual. What does the arrow signify?

4. The ID Numbers displayed by the radio have equaled the specific users
shown by Radio Reference's site. However, the radio has some ID numbers
replaced with a name that is displayed in place of an ID number. Uniden
placed these substitute names into the radio.
How does one discover the actual ID number when a substitute name
appears?

Thanks, Mac

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"J. Mc Laughlin" wrote in message
My BCD396T contains firmware version 1.07.01. The radio is expected to be
used only to monitor the Michigan APCO-25 system.

I was not able to find the answers to the following in the BCD396T's

manual:

snip

2. Uniden's site provides a vague sentence description of the

enhancement
between 1.08 and 1.09 versions of the radio's firmware.
What is/are the improvements between 1.07 and 1.08? Have improvements
been noted with the use of 1.08 or 1.09?

Thank you. Regards, Mac

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home: