Old December 27th 05, 05:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve the asshole that cried worf

From: K0HB on Dec 26, 5:03 pm

"an_old_friend" wrote

indeed every word spelled right

If that's true, then WTF is a "worf".

Tsk, tsk, old Klingon, watch some "Star Trek" reruns next time
you aren't imitating Pierian Spring... :-)

in deedin this case Q said the boy that cried worf as a joke

The only word which I can match even slightly close to "worf"
is "wharf"!

Tsk, tsk, again. Change only ONE letter and "worf" becomes
"wolf!"

indeed how does he read morse coded signals if he is so bad with the
slighest typo

We can put you down as not watching "Jeopardy" on ABC either.

Why would anyone cry about a place to dock a ship?

A harbormaster? :-)

Are you OK? (Yea, I know --- dumb question!)

Tsk, Hans did dumb posting. :-)