Old December 27th 05, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Kantou

Default steve the asshole that cried worf

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
nk.net...
To follow up on my recent comments to you, I've made good on forwarding
copies (with full headers) of all of your recent bizarre posts (using
screen names of Steve's deceased family members) to both Google and MSN
Hotmail. Both have responded quickly, following up their automatic e-mail
information available to them. Your days of fouling this newsgroup with
such stuff seem destined to come to a quick end. It probably wasn't very
smart of you to use your " address as "an_old_friend"
in referring to the other material you posted under different names.

Dave K8MN

Wouldn't it be more efficient to forward his abuse with headers to his ISP?