Old December 27th 05, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

To follow up on my recent comments to you, I've made good on forwarding
copies (with full headers) of all of your recent bizarre posts (using
screen names of Steve's deceased family members) to both Google and MSN
Hotmail. Both have responded quickly, following up their automatic
e-mail responses with queries from real, live people. I'm making all of
the information available to them. Your days of fouling this newsgroup
with such stuff seem destined to come to a quick end. It probably
wasn't very smart of you to use your " address as
"an_old_friend" in referring to the other material you posted under
different names.

and you are going to prove your claims how?

He doesn't have to.

YOUR posts are doing all the "work".

likely not at all

but you are serious claiming you got an live answer on the days after
christmas

and assuming you get the hotmail account treminated this harms me How?

It establishes a pattern that's demonstratable to a court of your
bizzare behaviour.

you lie worse than steve

To "lie worse" than me, he would have had to lie. He hasn't.

So far, they're all coming from you.

Steve, K4YZ