Old December 28th 05, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,sci.electronics.design
Michael A. Terrell

Default 6v & 90v DC Power supply

Joerg wrote:

Hello Rich,

Well, tastes vary, but really! Who wants a music box that makes it
sound like you're at a skating rink? ;-P

Ok, I am not much of an expert on instruments or music in general. But a
Hammond organ can fill a living room with a sound that, with the eyes
closed, you'd think you are sitting in a cathedral. And lots of rock
bands wouldn't use anything else. That is why a lot of Hammonds have
been "sawed in halves" so they can be transported to the next gig. You
could even buy split versions built into professional transport cases.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com

They have a Hammond B3 at my church, with the Leslie speaker. There
is another model Hammond in storage that needs a lot of work. Someone
had it on their screened in porch and the finish is ruined, but it still
plays.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell