Old December 28th 05, 02:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default BTW dave if you rported to google various of the posts you claims to haev you lied to google

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:25:17 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in et:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 06:48:59 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in t:

an_old_friend wrote:
thepost you and stevie are finding so insane are not made through or
hotmail

in reporting that they were (if you were telling the truth about making
the rport) you lied inrpoerting the matter to google
That's interesting, Mark. Some of the full headers shows that you
posted through Google groups.

And some of Dudly's headers show that he posted with his work computer
through HMA, Inc, while others come from various AOL servers in
Virginia.

So?

My point exactly.

Hmmmm..... you're located in WV, aren't you Dave?

Why yes, Frank, I am. That's quite a different state. As a matter of
fact, I'm about fourteen miles from Ohio and about two miles from
Pennsylvania. Perhaps you've uncovered a plot! Maybe I'm Brian Burke,
Brian Kelly and Jim Miccolis. Aren't you curious how my posts from
Earthlink get to AOL?

Hadn't even thought about it. Don't really care.