Old December 27th 05, 11:08 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner
J. Mc Laughlin

Default BCD396T questions 12/26/2005

Dear Mr. Crocker:
I do have an account.
I did not realize that when you said that the Radio Reference site "has
a lot of resources for the owners of the BCD396T" you meant one should post
questions.

Eventually, I will figure things out or encounter someone who has
experience. So far, the quality of reception is highly variable. I was in
the center of the county today where one might assume that signals are
strong and it made no significant difference. The users of the system must
not be pleased.

Regards, Mac

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
. ..
You will have to create an account for yourself before you can post
anything. Just make up a nick-name, and a password. Then click here, and
post your questions:

http://www.radioreference.com/forums...splay.php?f=82

Bill Crocker

"J. Mc Laughlin" wrote in message
Dear Mr. Crocker:
Thank you for your message.
I went to the Radio Reference site and spent a long time looking for
useful information about a BCD396T. Alas, I was not able to find

anything
at all.

I will appreciate a URL that goes to the page on the Radio Reference
site that provides useful information on the BCD396T. I was not able to
find such a page.

Regards, Mac

--
J. Mc Laughlin; Michigan U.S.A.
Home:
"Bill Crocker" wrote in message
. ..
I don't have the BCD396T, however, Radio Reference has a lot of

resources
for the owners of the BCD396T. Even the person who designed it, Paul

Opitz
(aka; UPMan) is accessible via email, and responds to this site,

supporting
Uniden scanners.