Old December 28th 05, 05:27 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.rec.scouting
an_old_friend

Default A Message for ROGER PARRY and for STEVEN FLETCHER

The Font Of All Knowledge And Wisdom wrote:
I think that I am someone who makes a stand for decency and for
civilised adult behaviour in the international public
fora that are the Usenet news groups, and who speaks
out consistently against personal offensive insulting
tirades that have no place outside of the school playground,
and in this context that have no place in the persona of those
who would seek to set themselves up as an example
for vulnerable children to follow.

when decide to start making this "example" lets us we would not want to
miss it

Who do you think you are?
think you are?