Old December 28th 05, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve the asshole that cried worf

KØHB wrote:
wrote

Tsk, tsk, again. Change only ONE letter and "worf" becomes
"wolf!"

Or "word" or "wore" or "work" or "worm" or "worn" or "wort" or "woof" andthat's
presuming we only need to change just ONE letter to decode his drek. Tsk, tsk,
tsk.

tsk tsk tsk more preveidence that mosre code USE damages people brians

So did the asshole cry worf or wolf or word or wore or work or worm or worn or
or wort or woof or what?

Until Mark enrolls in a spelling class, I guess we'll just have to guess.

wrong again

I'm betting of WHARF. At least it sorta sounds like "worf".

then you just can't read Hans
worf is worf hans not anything else