Old September 22nd 03, 07:43 PM
Jim Kelley

If you're so sure about your 'invulnerability', why do you have seven
email filters? Try turning them off and see what you get. ;-)

jk

Richard Clark wrote:

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 17:52:22 +0000 (UTC), (Mike
Andrews) wrote:

My guess is, they're getting addresses from newgroups.

That has been confirmed.

Hi Mike

How?

I've been a participant here for years with my address freely
available. Not one hit from this virus, not even 30 emails during the
entire period and only one (1) at the peak. Other correspondents here
complain of 1000's in a single day, and 10MB mail storage being
saturated.

Do you have a link to an authoritative site that offers evidence of
your statement?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC