Old December 28th 05, 02:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ---Why All the Juvenile Posts on this NG?---

I personally would prefer that Ricketts continue to post here. So long
as he wastes his time on RRS, he won't be out in the world making a
difference somewhere.

Steve

Lenny wrote:
I left this newsgroup a little over a year ago because of all the juvenile
goings on.
So, I came back recently to see how things were going and because my SW
interest
was picking up again.
What do I see?

"So and so is an as*#ho#e"
"Check out nig**mania"
"Mentoring and s#x: Boys & ....."
"Stevie sh*t"
"Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a go**^^%%$#ed piece of paper"

I mean, come on people, what is this?
A newsgroup where like minded people can come to learn about and discuss
this wonderful hobby?
Or a 4th grade class of juvenille delinquents?

In fairness, 99.9% of you are great and make great posts.
But don't reply to the other .1% idiot's posts and fuel their fire.
They live for this and you all know it.
Isn't there some way to ban those morons?

I generally like this NG and learn an awful lot of great stuff that enhances
my
SW listening experience.
But it seems like nothing has changed in the last year.
Please help me understand?

Lenny