Old December 28th 05, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
Allen

Default Radio Racks

Hi,
Sorry about any confusion with the ad.
I am asking $300 on the pair shipped (approx 80 lb's).
I am willing to split them up, open to offers, or trade for a auto guided
telescope to be used for
astrophotography. Also looking for lenses to fit a Nikon dslr.
I am also getting ready to list the RS 2042 with Optoelectronics OS 535
board, and rack shelf seen in the pictures. I should have them up this week.

The link to the ad is :
http://cincypeddler.com/Electronics/....asp?offset=-1

The link to the pictures is :
http://cincypeddler.com/Air_Guns/lar...p?txtItem=E102