Old December 29th 05, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default stevie the asshole prooves deserves his treatment as if it wee needed

N9OGL wrote:
I didn't "snitch toad out" for his newsgroup activities other than
his threats and profanities which I received via e-mail. Not all of
the stupid letters I received were via his blog. The headers tell the
tale and THAT'S what got him into trouble.

First off I NEVER sent him any "Threatening" letters. The Letters he
recieved were from some one using the blog email system, He (STEBIE)
did post a "email" on here that was suppose to been sent by me. The IP
Address that was in the message wasn't my IP Address, it had been added
to the message.

As for the suggestion that Todd was not responsible for the
threatening letters, I look at it this way...Even if he didn't send
some of them, he encouraged and incited others via his blog to act
irresponsibly.

RIGHT, that's a bunch of crap, I have no control on who posts on my
blog, the only power I really really have is to make everyone who wants
to post to register, but that will not stop the abuse, because all they
have to do is go to a blog that doesn't require registering, which is
what they are doing.

there you are wrong what that passage means is that Stevie beleives
people are respoble for the acts of others, meaning that stvie is
respoble for those acts he inspires by his own words

thus stevie admits here that HE is responible for My action that occur
at HIS inspriation

cute isn't it

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php