Old December 29th 05, 11:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Laughing at Markie

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
KØHB wrote:

So did the ###hole cry worf or wolf or word or wore or work or worm or worn or
or wort or woof or what?

I thought Mark explained that the boy cried, "Q" and went on to do
something about a deed.

Until Mark enrolls in a spelling class, I guess we'll just have to guess.

yeah...Like THAT will happen!

Like you will tell us what a person's sexuality has to do with amateur
radio and RRAP.

I never said it did.

That's Markie's schtick claiming that I did.

Yours too, so it seems.

If it has nothing to do with amateur radio or RRAP, why have you posted
it on rrap so much?

He just told us that he failed the 5 wpm morse exam more than 100 times.
How long are you willing to wait around?

I am willing to bet that his reported "100 times" was 99 more than
he attempted.

I'm willing to bet that you will avoid the truth for the rest of your
life.

Then you may go ahead and sent the money to my CBA at your
discretion, Brain. Any amount over $1.00 you care to send will be
fine.

Steve, K4YZ

It's a figure of speech. You'll not entice me to break the law.