Old December 29th 05, 11:22 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Matt

Default BCD396T questions 12/26/2005

Having just purchased a 396 two days ago I was a little surprised at how
unfriendly the Uniden manual is to use. As a long term scanner user despite
not having played with any of the newer trunk capable scanners, I didn't
expect to find it all that hard to pick it up and be able to know how to use
it without to much of a problem.
Well talk about a shock to the system whenI turned it on - only slowly
finding out how to use it properly after a couple of days of on and off
playing with it.
I remember that there is supposed to be an easier to understand manual on
the net somewhere (not uniden written) - can anyone help me out with where I
can find it as well as some hints for the brain dead (like myself at the
moment) to get the best out of the radio?

Matt