Old December 29th 05, 05:55 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
zYYPK

Default 2006 - The year that the RSCB goes bust?

"Orator For Decency" wrote:

The spreading stain of the M3/CB Fools' Licence scheme

i'm reminded of a posting some time ago....

- - - - - - - -

From: "Brian Reay"
Subject: Govt thinks AR will decline
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:15:08 +0100

One of our M3s has already decided the ARRL are a better deal.

If the RSGB has less members it has less income from members therefore less
money to spend salaries and on freebies (by which I mean 'jollys' to
meetings etc.). Unless, of course, these guys are cleverer than we think and
can do more with less ;-)

I may have missed something but it seems logical to me.

73

Brian