Old December 29th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default athe generous offer still stand depites stveie misdeeds

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
in an effort to e the better that I am I offer stevie something een
more generous than I have in the past

I have said I apologize

more stevie forgery. pathetic.

What's pathetic is your failure to follow the header trail and
figure out if it was really me or not.

how is that pathetic

it is obviously a likely outcome that you are the forger or in any case
by your words your responible for the forgery by inspiring it by your
own words

Embarrassed yourself again, Markie.

not at all

you tried to decieve the NG again this time into making them overlook
my generous offer,

which stand depite your latest ill deeds

I am a better man than you, not that being a better man than is much to
boast about

you have merely to agree to stop your missdeed as outlined and I will
geting after you about them

simple as that

Steve, K4YZ