Old December 29th 05, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default more lying #### form the ###hole of RRAP, Mark Morgan

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
why ideed she might ask were she arround and able ask why her father
lies about people

First of all, I haven't lied.

first of all you have lied

Nope.

the easiest to prove is your claim that you know i have been
intoxicated when you say i have been

Markie, Markie, Markie...

If you could only appreciate what real people see.

other lies that I am pedo or that I can pass on an STD since I don't
have any

You are "pedo". You fit the profile so tightly that you should
be in one of those Isotoner Glove commercials.

And you ARE an "STD"...Stupider Than Dirt.

Secondly, if you'd paid attention or rad her site you'd kow she
was never able to speak a word.

rad her site oh spelling cop

Obviously not.

But did cover that "why ideed she might ask were she arround and able
ask why her father lies about people" note the presence of the arround
"AND ABLE"

Was that a sentence?

she wouldnot liekly get any more answer than the rest fo us on RRAP

You say "us" like someone other than you or a Fellow Feeble Fiver
is interested in your opinion, Markie.

obvioulsy you think so as well

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ