Old December 29th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default this offer is authentic and still open to stevie diispite his misdeeds

an_old_friend
Dec 29, 9:22 am hide options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an_old_friend" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 29 Dec 2005 06:22:27 -0800
Subject: stevei can stopp the behavoir he says he find offensive
anytime by just proising to stop engaging in what provoked it in the
first place
original | Remove | Report Abuse

in an effort to e the better that I am I offer stevie something een
more generous than I have in the past

I have said he must apologize

I offer (for now something more generous

He merely needs to promise to stop doing thing and promised not to do
so in the future

he needs to pormise to stop making any refferences to sex sexuality a
person relion or health stauts physcial or mental, and he needs to
stop
making threats or advocating violenece anagist the persons or property
of others all otther in the NG

I make this offer in the Sprit of my ansesotrs and relitives this
season of Hannacka (how ever this season spelled in english)

If he does this I promise to refrain from psting under his daughter
name and to stop the flooding attack that does interfere with
operation
on RRAP

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while
and all done by steve express permission
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download