Old December 30th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an Old friend

Default stveie dosn have a lawyer more lie from the stening plie os ****

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
"snipped of stupidity"

You post this **** more often than some asshole trying to sell a radio. What
do you expect to accomplish by this nonsense? If you have a beef with him,
you have his address, go over to his house and kick his ass. Otherwise SHUT
THE **** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm I replied to this once but the net seems to have eaten that

you make an interesting suggestion, not one i endorse but interesting

you realy want an answer

the answer ois simple it seems the tareget off balance make him make
more msitakes and in general makes me safer

Carl Rove, and Bill Cllton both agree such tactics works since being
this barrage style I have stop receiving the death threat email for
example.

this negitive capaign is unpleasent to me as well but the over all is
better for me these would not be crosspoted over to .CB if stevei did
not insist on making his attacks there too

sorry for any incovenaince