Old December 29th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

Default Has ILGRadio gone bankrupt???

"Tom Holden" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
Got mine in less than 1 minute.

Same here, after the form was finally submitted. The slowest part was the
form processing - I wondered if IE6 had frozen. It showed that there is an
error on the page. Once the new name and p/w was plugged into RLDB, the
database update took less time than getting the password.

Tom

I got a nice e-mail from Bernd apologizing for the necessity of a new system,
and having to re-apply for a password..

That was a welcome gesture and though I'll still have to get a new password
the next time data is released I felt his apology was sincere.

I use the ILG data every day in RLDB and GNPDB, so I'll put up with having
to fill out a form every so often and wait a few minutes for the password to arrive.

Of course I also use eibi.de.vu and primetimeshortwave.com data which is updated
more often.

Bernd's password hassles aren't a big deal to me, but I know they are frustrating
to many who post here.