Old December 30th 05, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more Mularkie from the asshole master of RRAP

N9OGL wrote:
I don't do any forging on here, If I have something to say I'll say it
to people faces, I'm not a pussy to hide my identity. I know there a
asshole on here pretending to be me, Todd and NOGL, Both are fakes but
hey they must really like me to want to be me.

i certainly don'tbelieve you do Todd by way of explanation I tend to
express anything in less than certain terms unless we talking the
somelike the "the sun rises in the east"

I would also not assume their is only one forger if I were you, by
pattersn of behavoir I would say thier are at least 3 active concealed
foregr on RRAP these days

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BIG HAM RADIO BOARD
http://12.156.123.39/hamradio/index.php