Old December 30th 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more Mularkie from the asshole master of RRAP

an Old friend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I don't do any forging on here, If I have something to say I'll say it
to people faces, I'm not a pussy to hide my identity. I know there a
asshole on here pretending to be me, Todd and NOGL, Both are fakes but
hey they must really like me to want to be me.

big asole forgeing me to. he afraid of thryth.

for example this forger help me make my point ( and of course you can't
even tell the forgers apart by the nicks they use)

he is more likely mostly a troll type just want to stir up trouble so
he can watch while the poster of the N0VFP i think it was is deeply
frightened person scared of ANYTHING different preahps even his own
shadow

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download