Old December 30th 05, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur
an Old friend

Default Time for the _REAL_ Radio Ham to make a stand?

Wiggy mines.a.gin@tonic wrote:
Walt Davidson wrote:
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:23:13 GMT, (Peter)
wrote:

One
very good friend of mine, a G8, is a Professor of Electrical
Engineering at a well known UK University. He's written countless
papers on antenna design, microwaves and the like, yet, for years, he
was deprived the chance to operate on the HF bands simply because he
had no interest in CW .... how ridiculous.

As a Professor of Electrical Engineering, he must surely realise that
to obtain one, or even _TWO_ degrees, students must sometimes pass
examinations in subjects that do not entirely enthrall them. To get
my degree in Business I.T.,

Business IT?

Bwaahaaahaaa!

"something that has been achieved with ease by many children
of 14".

Ever regret posting something? Hee! Hee!

no I sey wath I meen an I meen wtah I say now belt
up unles your looking to chat up.
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download