Old December 30th 05, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Bill Amann Jr

Default WRTH 2006

I don't have mine yet been so long can't even remember where I order it
from!!
"Joe Analssandrini" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello All.

The new WRTH 2006 edition arrived today. As usual, it is superb. I'm
glad it arrived today as my 2005 edition is about worn out!

I recommend this book to EVERY serious (or even semi-serious) DXer.
Sure I use the online services such as PrimeTimeShortwave, Eibi, HFCC,
ILG (as well as WRTH's own site), but, in my opinion, they are only
SUPPLEMENTS to the WRTH book.

In my opinion, the WRTH is indispensible.

I got it from Amazon for $19.77 (with free shipping as I ordered
something else along with it).

Best,

Joe