Old January 25th 04, 06:13 PM
Pär C

Charles Brabham wrote:
http://www.techcentralstation.com/012204A.html

Charles Brabham, N5PVL

Thats just a bunch of classic FUD, he's a funny guy.
He's wrong in so many places that I won't waste my
time trying to point them out. I'm busy shipping a
fix to a GPL'ed library and a GPL'ed application so
I'd say the model is working fine.

Is he blind or just pro microsoft ?
The site is full of microsoft ads, go figure.
I know it hurts that microsoft is being killed in the
server market, he even tries to write down the numbers.
Fortunately, the facts are available elsewhe
http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5139511.html

Ham radio used to be about helping others, build
things, experiment, cooperate and kindly assist the
beginner. Thats just what the open source is about,
create and share to to let everyone improve.

73 de Per
sm0rwo