Old December 31st 05, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Panzer240

Default Has ILGRadio gone bankrupt???

wrote in news:1134268295.048444.226650
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I think that ILGRadio (
http://www.ilgradio.com/ilgradio.htm ) might be
out of business for the following reasons:

Nope, I got my copy day before yesterday. Received an email from them
explaining the chanages to the system and the reasons for chaning it. Clicked
on the link provided filled in the request form. The download password was in
my email in box before I even got the program started :-). Was downloading
the database within about 2 minutes of readung the original email.

If the new system keeps working like it did this time, I foresee no problem
updating the information even though one must apply for a new download
password each time.

--
Panzer