Old December 31st 05, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DeWayne

Default Just Ordered The Sony 7600GR

"gbm" wrote in message

"Lucky" wrote in message
Owners, please tell me how much I'm going to like it. My portable now is
the Degen 1103.

Lucky

Don't expect to much from it, Its certainly nowhere near as good as they
say it is, I doubt to be honest if you will notice much difference at all
over your degan 1103, except of course the Sony has sync detection (to a
point) its not very good. I sold my 7600gr on as i found the degan just as
good to use as a portable, and its smaller.
rgm

I totally disagree. I've owned them both. The Sony puts the Degen to shame!