Old December 31st 05, 09:05 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Ron

Default Worst e-bay of all

Obviously this guy found out a way to make a quick buck. First list a
couple hundred items in a short period of time that will bring big
bucks, the guy had good feedback so everyone pays, then take the money
and run.

I don't think eBay has a way to stop this from happening. It happened
to me a couple of years ago with an auto parts dealer that was selling
on eBay. He had a few thousand good feedback's so why would I not send
him the money? within three weeks every feedback was neg. I didn't get
the item or my money back.

People go bankrupt everyday.

rogguer-rogguer wrote:
This has got to be the worst e-bay'er of all time bar none.

Far worse than even a certain 'seller of pre-owned
ham radio gear and/or vintage radios' that we all know of.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=alisher71&ite
ms=25&page=1&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

E-Bay should also be held accountable for facilitating this scammer.
Is all that e-Bay interested in is keeping their Seller's happy and
the Fee Revenus rolling in un-hindered ?? Seems so !