Old December 31st 05, 09:12 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Worst e-bay of all

Yes, this seller is slightly worse than RadioMart(RM). I rarely buy
items on ebay that are new or hot (as in popular) items. The ebay
prices are generally not any better than just buying online, in which
case you have a credit card to protect your purchase.

Ebay is good for "classic" gear, test equipment, stuff like that. Even
then, you can still get burnt, but at least something shows up.

rogguer-rogguer wrote:
This has got to be the worst e-bay'er of all time bar none.

Far worse than even a certain 'seller of pre-owned
ham radio gear and/or vintage radios' that we all know of.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...=alisher71&ite
ms=25&page=1&frompage=-1&iid=-1&de=off

E-Bay should also be held accountable for facilitating this scammer.
Is all that e-Bay interested in is keeping their Seller's happy and
the Fee Revenus rolling in un-hindered ?? Seems so !