Old December 31st 05, 09:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Single Wire Antenna {Longwire / Random Wire Antenna} - What To...

A bunch of years ago,I used an old raggity fifty foot long electric
extension line for an antenna for one of my old Shortwave radios.What I
did was connected the two wires (I didn't fool with the ground wire) of
the line together with a piece of wire and I draped the line around over
piles of my junk in my house,I ran the line from the radio by my couch
in my living room and through my dining room and through my kitchen and
on down the hall and back through the living to near my front door.It
worked pretty good too.

Not to be too off topic but, www.devilfinder.com TripSmarter.com
Bulletin Boards New Orleans Street Cars are Back

I was lurking in a New Orleans online chatroom a few afternoons ago.A
woman in New Orleans said her toofs are hurting her.I piped up and
said,Well,at least you have some toofs.
cuhulin