Old January 1st 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Russia Plans to Return to Soviet-era Radio Jamming

I hadn't realized you weren't in the US.

As you probably know, any shortwave broadcast in English (excluding the
Brits and former colonies) is often meant as propaganda, though not
necessarily lies, but more like somebody with an agenda.

Brenda Ann wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
It might be a North American relay.

Seriously doubt it. We get nothing from N. America here.. least of all
Sackville. We're less than 350 miles from China (just go straight north
through the DPRK), and regularly hear AMBCB from China, and during e-skip
openings have heard FM BCB from Xianghai and points north. (interesting, we
never hear anything from Japan, though, and they're much closer, only about
900 miles from Tokyo, less than 500 from Fukuoka)