Old January 1st 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Default CBS/Infinity and IBOC-AM?

Kristoff Bonne wrote:
Gegroet,

dxAce schreef:
Hey, english is my thirth language. Perhaps can we continue this
discussion in dutch, french or german if you want.

No matter what language, you'll still be talking out your ass.
DRM = QRM

I'll translate that to "no, I don't speak any language other then
english and I'll just repeat my matra so to hide the fact I don't know
what else to say".

He doesn't even speak English very well. Instead of having a second or
third language, he's still struggling at the 60 percent point of the
first one.

He DOES score 100 percent in rudeness, though.

mike