Old January 1st 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
boners

Default RARE admission by Radio Mart L@@K

There is no scam. Radio Mart is a legetimate e-Bay reseller
of refurbished ham radio equipment and accessories. There is
no difference between how Radio Mart does business and
other retailers like HRO, AES and others.

The problem here lies with a few usenet knuckleheads and cheap *******
hams who pontificate about all so much 'sour grapes' over them.
(most or all of em' being ex-hamfest dealers who just don't like e-Bay!)

Something, in perspective, so common of the minority of cheap
ham radio op's we all used to see at the hamfests years ago.
The hams that used to walking around in dirty 10 year old clothes who
never had a good word for anything or anybody so they cast
their bile on that which they could or would not simply walk away from
because the radio on the table was "too expensive" for them. In short
it's cheap-assed cranky old men who act like spoiled 8-year-olds.

If they don't like Radio-Mart you'd think they'd just go buy new
stuff at HRO and AES. R-M has to be doing something right as
it appears each and every auction they put up ends with someone
bidding on something. I say more power to them, and if someone don't
like how they do business, they can go down the street to the next corner
Deli on the block and get a pastrami-on-rye from them instead.

"Lenny" wrote in message
. ..
So, what exactly is the Radio Mart scam?
Lenny

"Unrevealed Source" wrote in message
BDK - you must be new here. (Welcome).

The Radio-Mart scam is well-known to most regulars of this newsgroup.
Most of us have him filtered out of our eBay searches.

"BDK" wrote in message
In article .com,
says...
"This receiver has not been recently or completely restored by By

CHUCK
RIPPLE, and $900 plus has not been spent restoring it."

http://cgi.ebay.com/Collins-R-390A-N...-Supply_W0QQit
emZ5845509014QQcategoryZ4673QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hmm, 97.3% favorable feedback on 3600 transactions...

What exactly is your problem with him?

The real story...please.

BDK