Old January 1st 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
The Cat Man

Default Worst e-bay of all

"Smokey" wrote in message
Ebay is a toothless tiger and ever since that hag took over running it,

it
has deteriorated. I'm for buying and selling elsewhere. They COULD police
things if they wanted but they want to be "all things to all people" and
won't take any stand to protect buyers OR sellers...their myopic mission

is
to keep money rolling in and to hell with what their users put up with.
Their "Security" initiatives are a joke. Ebay is imploding and I think we
will see them either sold or out of business entirely in a couple years.
Yahoo auctions, although small by eBay standards here in the US are

larger
than eBay already in Japan.

Smokey

I could not agree more with your observations Mr. Smokey ! : )

Besides Yahoo, could you suggest some other alternate Online
Auction Sites beside's E-Bay which have far better customer protection?

Pse post URL's Thanks!

Carl