Old January 1st 06, 07:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default (OT) : Why Didn't Al Gore Invent eBay as a Free and Open {Democratic} Market Place for the World ?

Cuhulin,

Why these eBay Sellers could be more Dangerous than . . .
Hand Guns Owners ;-)

Maybe We Need To Register eBay Sellers (Tax Them) for the
Public Buying Safety and Provide Free Access to eBay for
Everyone in America. {Free Government Computers and
High Speed Internet Access to the Poor and Needy.}

Why Didn't Al Gore Invent eBay as a Free and Open {Democratic}
Market Place for the World ? - Why I Sure that Al 'thought' He
Thought-It-Up while Thinking about the Great Things He Thinks-Up.

And wasn't it John 'ff' Kerry that said : I was for eBay . . .
Before I was Against eBay ! - Now let me expalin myself.

Think of the Peace-of-Mind Knowing that You are Buying from
a Federally Licensed eBay Seller and now Paying 15% More
in Hidden Taxes for the Freedom of a Legalized Market Place.

oh the joys of ebay these holidays ~ RHF