Old January 1st 06, 09:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Why Didn't Al Gore Invent eBay as a Free and Open{Democ...

john kerry was running Guns to our enemies in Indochine when he was over
there.owl gourdhead (inventor of everything) spent four months in
Vietnam,pecking on a typewriter,he had at least two full time Guards
24/7 protecting his inventing Commie arse.I didn't have any Guards when
I was humping ammo in Vietnam in 1964,in fact,I got Guard Duty once a
month. www.114thaviationcompany.com (1964) (one night after I had
bought some Revlon products and Salem menthol cigarettes for a couple of
my Vietnamese girlfriends at a PX store in Saigon and when I was walking
down the street with that brown paper bag,I had to Guard the contents of
my brown paper bag from some other Vietnamese gals on the street,walking
toward me,whom had seen them cartons of cigarettes sticking above the
top of my brown paper bag,ok,I had to give them two packs of cigarettes
each,to save my life) Us dudes had to be our own Guards,on top of
everything else over there.
cuhulin