Old January 1st 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Using BBC Worldservice in class

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:39:02 +0000, JM Dumont .
wrote:

I teach English in a French high school in South West France and I use
BBC Worldservice in my classes on a Worldspace receiver and a Sony
ICF-7600D.
Does anyone in this newsgroup use shortwave stations and BBC WS in class?
All the best from the sunny Pyrenees.
JM

Americans are completely apathetic regarding International affairs.
We prefer street crime and militaristic jingoism from all our news
media. People here use the shortwave to listen to KKK preachers.