Old January 1st 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Russia Plans to Return to Soviet-era Radio Jamming

In article ,
"Brenda Ann" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article .com,
wrote:

I wish they'd jam CRI.

I have had my fill of Chinese opera on dozens of frequencies day and
night. Maybe the Russians would use classical music to jam CRI. That
would be a nice change of pace.

I heard a program on CRI yesterday with a couple of very American sounding
announcers reading mail from people about their hometowns (in China). They
put in a strong enough signal here to run the LED s-meter on my Kenwood RZ-1
to the top of the scale and keep it there..

CRI has plenty of money to spend. I get strong signals direct from China
and relayed from Cuba. I can get them any time of day. I think they are
relayed from Canada also.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California