Old January 1st 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default (OT) : DaviD Proclaims - " Americans are completely apathetic regarding International affairs. "

DaviD Proclaims :
" Americans are completely apathetic regarding International affairs.
We prefer street crime and militaristic jingoism from all our news
media. People here use the shortwave to listen to KKK preachers. "

DaviD - Thanks for showing us the True Mind-Set of a Political Cadre
of the Liberal 'Enlightened' Democrat Party of the USA and their
Left-Wing Mass Media Friends.

DaviD - Speak for 'yourself' and kindly allow your fellow Americans
to Speak for themselves : As It is their Right to Self-Determination
and Individual Freedom of Expression.

Question DaviD - How can 'you' Claim to be such a Champion of
the Individual Rights and Freedoms Americans : "IF" 'you' hold
your fellow Americans in such low regard ? ? ?

david 'you' make one wonder - butt then 'you are a liberal ~ RHF