Old January 2nd 06, 02:45 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,alt.ham-radio.marketplace
Rick Frazier

Default FS: Icom IC-751A 160-10m 100W Trasceiver

Forgot to add:

Unit from Non Smoking Shack.

Thanks
--Rick

Rick Frazier wrote:

Time to clean up the shack and pay for some new toys. Offering several
items here first, then unsold items go to eBay.

Icom 751A Transceiver. All Band & Mode 160-10 Meter 100 Watt
Transceiver.

Great condition, clean and working fine. Unit has standard filters,
SM-6 Desk Mike, optional AC power supply and Voice board, plus the Piexx
UX-14px interface for serial and C-IV computer control and the Prom
board.. Includes a printed copy of the manual. Great cosmetic and
working condition.

Asking $560 for the radio with all the options, delivered to your
location in the United States via USPS Priority Mail. $560 cost includes
shipping of $58 for the transceiver..

(Piexx cost was $140 for the serial interface and $60 for the prom board
and would consider selling the radio without
the Piexx options for $460, shipped.) Shipping weight would be about
28 lbs.
Shipping from Hawaii, so shipping time typically is 3-6 days for most
US locations.

Reply to me directly or call my cellular at 808-640-3549 if interested.
I can accept credit cards through my company and would prefer credit
card purchase. Other payment methods would delay shipping.

Thanks
--Rick AH7H