Old January 2nd 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

Default RARE admission by Radio Mart L@@K

Trust me, I don't bid on Radio-Mart (RM) gear. Long before I knew he
was a crook, I saw a radio he had for sale that I wanted to bid. The
private sales turned me off. My thought was what does this asshole have
to hide? The private sales are the perfect way to do shilling.

basfm6 wrote:
The "private" sales stem from many folks here contacting his bidders warning
them about his supposed questionable character. One or two folks here found
his online auctions and started calling him a crook, then many more folks
who have never had a single dealing with him joined the bandwagon.
Radio-Mart isn't doing anything different than the normal used gear
seller... he just doesn't hide his practices as well. Millions of
salespeople use these tactics all day long. If true problems develop Ebay
will pull his registered status or kick him off, but he's far from being
that bad. The situation concerns him, his buyers, and Ebay... everyone else
is either jealous, enjoys causing trouble, or can't afford his stuff. If you
don't like his practices, then don't bid.

wrote in message
oups.com...

If Radio-Mart(RM) was an honest broker, then there would be no need for
the private sales.