Old January 2nd 06, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
NOGL

Default Really Hans, no call to be rude

On 1 Jan 2006 17:28:30 -0800, an Old friend wrote:

Jeffrey Herman wrote:
In article , NOGL wrote:

I aslo dont like poeple that show off there buliding equipment abilites
makes you sound like a showoff I raelly dont like 40 mters or cw forthat
matter etiher. I tryed to get my lsisnce once but the doctor wont
coroperate at all

He's part of Stevie's forging crew. He likes to pretend his isnt but he
is because he was catched at it by someone I know. He is probaly making
up the building **** to.

Replying to your own posts? Isn't that called self-abuse? =

maybe you should be reported to university if you truely cnt read any
better than you seem to

You are not fooling anyone Steve. Mark woudn't be that rude to
someone and you knows it YOU BITCHWHORE!!!!!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download