Old January 2nd 06, 02:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default CBS/Infinity and IBOC-AM?

On 2 Jan 2006 01:02:39 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

BAD - I would agree that the trends in Broadcasting
are away from Full {Maximum} Employment ~ RHF

That is why I think that all Clear Channel Radio Stations
should be required by Rule, Regulation and Law to have
Locally Originate Programming with Live-on-the-Air
Talent from 5AM to 10AM and from 5PM to Midnight
Daily. Create 100 Independent Voices Across America
to Listen to Each Day and Night.
.
. .

Reagan saw to it that ''independent voices'' would disappear. The
last thing the Amerikkkan government wants is a wide spectrum of
ideas.