Old January 2nd 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.swap,rec.radio.shortwave
Smokey

Default Worst e-bay of all

True. And they said it about Pan Am and countless other corporations that
failed to respond to the basic tenets of customer handling.

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message

Smokey wrote:

Ebay is imploding and I think we will see them either sold or
out of business entirely in a couple years.

They've been saying that about Microsoft for 25 years now.

Jeff

--
RESTRICTED AREA. Anyone intruding shall immediately become subject to
the jurisdiction of military law. Intruders will be subject to lethal