Old January 2nd 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
dansawyeror

Default building an antenna from midload ??

Reg,

I am planning on building an antenna based on midload.exe. For some reason the
'notes' do not appear so I cannot read them.

I plan to feed the antenna with coax. What are the hookup instructions? Is the
coil actually cut? What does link coupling refer to?

There is a similar antenna in the ARRL handbook, however it does not appear to
be cut. The shield is connected to a center tap and the coax center is tapped a
few turns out.

The program predicts 40 turns with a coil tap of .8 turns. Which connection is
this?

Thanks - Dan