Old September 22nd 03, 06:14 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Yep.... in one account I am getting something like 1200-1500 of the alleged
"Microsoft" patch per day, and about 3 weeks ago I got nailed the same way
with the Sobig:f virus. Since the release of these viruses, I now use the
"webmail" mail servers before downloading any email through Outlook Express.

I haven't been affected by the viruses in regards to what they were designed
directly to do, but affected by the time it takes to download email or going
through the webmail service that my ISP offers. I am quite sure that I am
not the only one and I am sure that these bogus emails are depleting free
space on the email servers in general.

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)
"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
Is anyone else being deluged with Virus/Worm email messages?
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp