Old January 2nd 06, 09:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default Vintage Suggestions?

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
Back when I was in high school (three weeks after they had invented
fire!?!)

Aw, man, they didn't have fire until I was in eighth grade. And since we had
the kind of global warming back then that they have now, it was always too
cold to learn anything in school. We thought about electing a student to burn
for heat, but we couldn't burn him because we didn't know what burning was.