Old January 2nd 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default Vintage Suggestions?

Joe Analssandrini wrote:
They're far more reliable too. You younger guys can't remember a time
when the radio/tv repairman was like a member of the family. He came to
your house more often than your favorite uncle!

Being older, I started being the TV serviceman in 1967. Funny, my family
after that time was incredibly much bigger than it was before.