Old January 2nd 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Don Del Grande

Default Using BBC Worldservice in class

cuhulin wrote:

Ever see them Statutes in them Parks before? Some Horses have one front
foot raised up,some Horses have both front feet raised up,some Horses
have all four feet planted firmly on the Ground.There is a
Reason/History to that.I have a link to that in mone of my thousands of
webtv links.

I thought that, except for Gettysburg (and even at that, Longstreet's
statue is "incorrect"), there was no real correlation between horses'
hooves in statues and how their riders died:

http://www.snopes.com/military/statue.htm

-- Don